MBBS in Abroad
MBBS in Ukraine » Why MBBS in Ukraine
Why Study Medicine In Ukraine?
Most of international students are attracted by Ukrainian universities because of several reasons, among which are:
- Simple application and admission process,
- Possibility of studying in English or French,
- Low tuition fees and living cost,
- Multicultural environment enriching and expanding student life and sense of life,
- Universities which are approved by Medical Council of India (MCI), WHO, IMED and the course is offered in English Language.
- The duration of MBBS program is for 6 years and the tuition fees per year is even mentioned on the site.
- Quality Education.
- Globally Recognized Courses (WHO, UNESCO, MCI,PMDC,NMC Nepal medical council EUROPEAN COUNCIL and many more countries of the world etc.).
- Cost effective.
- European Life Standard.
- Worldwide Acceptance of Ukrainian Method of Teaching.
- English Medium of Instruction.
- Better Job Prospects
- International Students enjoy approximately 50% discount on travel.
- Enrichment of Experience through Visiting Professors from USA , CANADA , UK , etc.
- Participation of Students in Seminars/Symposia/Project Work, etc. in other European cities.
- Bilateral Student Exchange Program with Universities in Germany , Sweden , Finland , Check Republic , etc.
- Three Months Summer Jobs during vacation in countries like U.K. , SWEDEN , etc.
- Chances of Permanent Residence & Settlement in Europe after completion of study program.
- 100% VISA Assured to deserving candidates