MBBS in Abroad
MBBS in Philippines » Why Philippines
Why Study Medicine In Philippines?Most of international students are attracted by Ukrainian universities because of several reasons, among which are:
- Better opportunities to secure employment and permanent residency in other developed countries
- Good opportunity to travel around the world
- Opportunities to make significant contributions to your society and to your country after graduation
- Education gateway to other countries like the United States of America, the United Kingdom, Canada, and many others It's a simple process for getting admission in Philippines
- Student needs 50% in PCB in 12th class from any recognized Board.
- Admission has started and classes start from September till November 15th
- Asian country with close proximity to india.
- Extensive syllabus and curriculam similar as in India
- Easy accessibility with several daily flights
- Philippines Medical Degree is internationally recognized.
- Recognized by World Health Organization (WHO)
- Recognized by Medical Council of India (MCI)
- Recognized by Commission of Higher education of Philippines (CHED)
- Hands on clinical practice
- 95% of Filipinos speak English.
- Similar climate and food habits.
- No Donation
- Affordable tuition fees
- Low Cost of Living