MBBS in Abroad
Following service will be provided to the students by the xpertise
1. Admission in the University
2. Invitation Letter from Ministry of Kyrgyzstan
3. Attestation of Certificates from HRD and Ministry
4. Translation and legalization of certificates
5. File submission for visa process
6. visa application & processing
7. Medical insurance for visa process
8. All Courier charges
9. Interview preparations for students
10. Visa collection
11. Travel with the student and making them comfortable in university.
12. Assistance in Immigration Clearance in Kyrgyzstan.
13. Airport pick up and transportation to hostel.
14. Accommodation arrangement in University hostel.
15. To Provide Student ID card, hostel card, Library card.
16. Opening of bank account in Kyrgyzstan international bank.
17. Visa support during the entire period of study.
18. Sim card in Kyrgyzstan.
19. Orientation program for students in the local environment (city exploration).
20. Complete Guidance for all 6 years.
21. MCI screening test coaching material provided which helps the students to pass MCI screening test in first attempt.
Requirements for First Year Applicants
1. The applicant has to have completed the age of 17 years on or before 31st December of the year of admission
2. He/she must have qualified 12th standard examination with subjects Physics, Chemistry and Biology and must have gained at least 50% marks in aggregate.
3. The applicant must have a valid Indian passport and must submit photocopies of first 4 pages of the passport to the university authorities
4. Copies of Secondary and Higher secondary school certificates and marksheets must be submitted
5. School leaving certificate has to be furnished
6. 20 Recent colored passport size photographs must be submitted
7. A properly filled application form must be submitted
8. Invitation/Visa processing fee should be paid
Step by Step Admission Process
1. Filling the application form
2. Submitting all requisite documents
3. Applying for the Offer Letter
4. Receiving Offer letter from the concerned university
5. Making a registration in the university and depositing fee
6. Receiving order from Ministry of Science and Education of Kyrgyzstan
7. Submitting Tuition fee to the university through TT
8. Applying for the Visa
9. Receiving the Visa
10. Boarding the flight to Kyrgyzstan